SC - 100's and 1000's (was Re: upholstery)

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Mon Aug 14 16:22:21 PDT 2000

Gwynydd,

I'm shocked at your rash statement :-)

100s and 1000s and NOT just for kids.

I've been known to make platefuls of fairy bread for adults, and I think
they wolf them down even quicker. However, I've found that the new-fangled
all natural 100s and 1000s don't taste right. I prefer the old type myself.

Other popular foods with my adult friends (mostly reenactors) include TV
snacks (especially the new foot-shaped ones, though the adults do tend to go
a little further than G-rated with them), GI cordial and creaming soda, and
no one's ever knocked back a Whiz Fiz either.

Glenda.

On the 100s and 1000s note: A friend's 4yo daughter used to call them
millions and trillions (because she could)