SC - Pantry Surprise, yet again

Kerri Canepa kerric at pobox.alaska.net
Tue Aug 15 07:58:58 PDT 2000

>        OOOooooohhh!!! that is just so cool!!    Kinda like that tv host who
>invites himself over for supper at peoples' homes,  bringing his own chef.
>And you did this at another person's house!  Not like "scrounge nite" at my
>own residence.   (that usually involves what's in the fridge and minimal
>cooking)  Wanna come over to my house?
>
>Caointiarn

I would be delighted to come over to your house and cook, but there's a small
problem - I live in Alaska. My travel budget for the year is already remarkably
strained and I have an obligatory family visit to Florida in November still to
come.

But I thank you for your kind request. Should I be in your neck of the woods
someday, I would be honored to prepare a Pantry Surprise meal for you.

Always up for any cooking challenges,

Cedrin