SC - Lemon Beer

sdrake steldr at home.net
Thu Aug 17 12:18:51 PDT 2000

I have a large number of these - many were my mother's that she passed on to
me and then I scored big time at a garage sale and got about 10 more
w/accompanying spiral books for $10.  I do need to find some of the spiral
books-I am missing several.  Does the cookbook store sell them by
themselves???  Might have to go home and do inventory.........

Mercedes