SC - Planning an unusual feast (14th Cent Chinese)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Aug 21 06:08:24 PDT 2000

The feast looks really great!  If you'd like to share any of your redactions, that
would be great...we're going to be doing an "oriental" feast in September, so are
looking for whatever we can find.  I do have the reference you mention.

So far as the Soup is concerned, try Barnes and Noble.  They do have a few copies
of the 1995 edition and, according to Paul Buell (the primary translator), there
are few, if any differences between that and the edition being sold for $225.  The
price is still $125, which is still costly, but less by $100!

We will be working on redacting some of the Mongol recipes from that book and will
share what we develop with you, if you'd like!

Kiri