SC -Sleeping WARM!

Joan Nicholson gryphon at carlsbadnm.com
Tue Aug 22 09:27:53 PDT 2000

- --=====================_3708423==_.ALT

Greetings All,

I've been camping for a lot of years and have found the most indispensable
covers for cold weather are fake furs.  Get a couple of good sized pieces
and layer one beneath your bottom sheets/covers and one over.  Make certain
that the furry side is toward your body.  This traps and holds warmed air
next to you and you stay incredibly comfortable.  Granted fur is not for
everyone's persona, but if you make a really sumptuous Renaissance
coverlet, who's to know that it's fur-lined?  8^)

Prydwen
"God has made the cat to give man the pleasure of caressing the
tiger."  Victor Hugo

I've been camping for a lot of years and have found the most
indispensable covers for cold weather are fake furs.  Get a couple
of good sized pieces and layer one beneath your bottom sheets/covers and
one over.  Make certain that the furry side is toward your
body.  This traps and holds warmed air next to you and you stay
incredibly comfortable.  Granted fur is not for everyone's persona,
but if you make a really sumptuous Renaissance coverlet, who's to know
that it's fur-lined?  8^)<br>
Prydwen</font><br>