SC - Haggis and Strawberries

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Tue Aug 22 09:36:08 PDT 2000

> The problem may be less with New World vs. Old World versions but with
> modern hybrids compared to period fruits.

Partly. Someone else stated somewhere that wild strawberries were a better
approximation to period strawberries than the big flavorful ones we get
from the grocer, but where I live 'wild strawberries' don't have any
flavor at all...

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net

"They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the
	nuts work loose.
They do not preach that His Pity allows them to drop their job when
	they damn-well choose. " -Kipling, "The Sons of Martha"