SC - cubeb berries / grains of paradise

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Tue Aug 22 22:52:17 PDT 2000

Hey all from Anne-Marie

I get my cubebs and grains (both of which are VERY medieval, by the way :))
from Worldspice here in Seattle. He does mailorder....

www.worldspice.com

if its not fresh, he doesnt carry it, and he tends to buy his stuff from
Olaf the Grains Farmer whenever possible, as opposed to some giant export
company.

I like the idea of subsidizing some little wizened farmer and his family up
in the mist shrouded mountains of far away exotic places.....:)

- --AM, who may deluding herself, but hey, its a happy delusion :)