SC - need calamari advice

Ron Rispoli rispoli at gte.net
Wed Aug 23 11:43:30 PDT 2000

First, sorry I didn't put (tongue in check) in message
Second the skyscappers are in Manhattan not Brooklyn
Third, as I remember, my accent is a lot heavier than yours.  And all this
doesn't change the fact that NYC beaches are closed periodically for all the
garbage that washes ashore.  Its been going on for well over a hundred
years.