SC - Fw: [CALONTIR] Rur-Rur

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Wed Aug 23 12:34:54 PDT 2000

Can you  all help this Calontiri?

Thanks
Thorbjorn
- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Debra Hense" <DHense at IFMC.ORG>

> I've just had a request for help to find an SCA dessert called Rur-rur?
She thinks it is german.  And didn't describe it as anything but a dessert.
I've scanned the dessert category and the german food category of the
Florilegium.  Didn't find it.  And I don't remember being served a dessert
by that name at the many feasts I've eaten or helped out with.

> Could you all peek into your collective memories and see if you've ever
heard of this dessert?  Have a real name or recipe for it?

> Thank you
> Kateryn de Develyn
> writing from the Barony of Coeur d'Ennui in the Kingdom of Calontir

- ---