SC - cubeb berries / grains of paradise

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Aug 23 14:32:58 PDT 2000

> > You can get either from the Pepperer's Guild...I believe that they have a
> > web page from which you can order.
> >
> > Kiri
>
> And the prices are excellent.  I bought several things from them at
> Pennsic.
>
> Lady Brighid ni Chiarain

I have bought stuff from the Pepperer's Guild for several Pennsics and
had planned on restocking my larder this year. But they keep very
strange hours and once I got there and they had been closed about 10
minutes (every other shop was still open) and the gentleman at the
table was rather rude as well. I think I'll just patronize Francisco
Sirene since he is a member of this list and always very informative.
Now if we could just get him to accept credit cards and add a shopping
cart to his website......

Yers,

Gunthar