SC - Harry Potter

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Aug 24 07:59:56 PDT 2000

> Yes, but which one did you get? The Jim Dale recording, or the Stephen
> Fry version, which, although more expensive for you or me, and harder to
> find, is worth the extra trouble? Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing Fry
> playing Dumbledore (suitably made up) in a movie...
>
> Adamantius

The Fry version. Expensive but worth it.
Several actors have been tapped for the movie right now and I read
an interview with the author who is working very closely with
the screenwriter. It could turn out half decent.

Now onto other subjects, Duke Cariadoc were you still wanting to
bring up that topic we discussed at the Cook's potluck?

Gunthar