SC - Re: Wannabe

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Thu Aug 24 14:26:42 PDT 2000

> I've tried to work with some redacted recipes and either the recipe is TOO
> modernized (so what's the point) or it calls for ingredients I don't have
> and don't know where to get.

Try the armored turnips. I know, everybody supposedly does, but after all
the ingredients are easy to get, and the original recipe/description from
Platina is actually much easier to use than the redactions.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net

" Oh, Adam was a gardener, and God who made him sees
That half a proper gardener's work is done upon his knees,
So when your work is finished, you can wash your hands and pray
For the Glory of the Garden, that it may not pass away!" -- Kipling