SC - duck and bread

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Fri Aug 25 10:15:15 PDT 2000

At 9:22 AM -0400 8/25/00, Harold Tackett wrote:
> [...]

But note that, so far, no evidence has been offered to show that
shredded phylo is what al Baghdadi is talking about--and I have just
posted some recipes from a contemporary Andalusian cookbook from
which it seems likely that it isn't.

On the other hand, one version of qatâif is apparently a noodle--my
guess from the description is something like very very thin lasagna.
Sheets not threads.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/