SC - Greetings all

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 05:57:06 PDT 2000

Greeting to all.  Congratulations to Mistress Meadhbh on your evelvation.

I was so happy to meet some of you on the list.  It was an unusual quirk on
Tuesday that occured and prevented me from attending the pot-luck.  I so
wanted to go and meet more of you.  I shall remain disappointed for some
time.  I did try to relocate the SPCA camp but could not find it in the
dark. Although I hailed the camp I heard no distict reply.  I was out of
circulation a lot of time because of my ankle and I ended up having lots of
students at camp who wanted to make glass beads.  On Sat. I drove by the
SPCA place and got out to look but still couldn't locate it to give everyone
hugs, so I send forth hugs now.

I have just returned to work (it's Monday 8/28)having had ankle surgery last
Thursday (things went better than expected) so I am just catching up on
email.  I hope someone took pictures to post on the site.  Please let it be
so...

Since this has no redeemaable food value, although I have been told I am
tasty, I shall keep it short.

Take care
peace
olwen