Filo/phyllo-- was [Re: SC - duck and bread]

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Aug 29 09:03:02 PDT 2000

OK.  What I can do is to get Paul's permission, then, once my wonderful lord has
helped me create a web page, scan the article in and post it there.  If there is
enough interest...and provided I have the time (I'm still job hunting and know that
when I do finally get something, I will be VERY busy for at least the first couple of
months!).

Kiri