SC - Re: Making cheese

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Tue Aug 29 10:48:25 PDT 2000

Hello Ras,

I do not disagree with your thoughts.  Everything you said is correct.  I
perhaps was not clear enough.  I was primarily speaking of the individual
freeperson not living in a village.  I was also generalizing about a manner
household, in that I was meaning the household made the cheese.  Not that
there was not a separate person within whom made the cheese.

Again after Pennsic, I am looking into making cheese.  Looking at New England
cheese supply.  Trying to figure out what I really need to get.

Will talk later, Must help lady tighten canning jars NOW.

Frederich