SC - Period cookshop at Pennsic?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Aug 29 21:38:00 PDT 2000

Kiri commented:
> Yeah, I suspect that, if we decide to do something like this, we will have to
> thoroughly investigate the health department regulations.  I understand from
> another response earlier that cooks don't have to be licensed, but I would be
> very surprised if there were no inspections or other sort of controls in place.

Yes. I seem to remember some requirements stated in the merchants area
of the Pennsic 29 web page. For instance, the Coopers may have their
own requirements. Unfortunately, when I tried to go to the Pennsic 29
recently to look up the info for you all, I found that the pages have
been taken down.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net