SC - Oh happiness and joy!

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 18:13:18 PDT 2000

I now have one working oven!!!!  [Doing dance of joy
and happiness that looks a lot like a galliard.]

The repairman came, replaced the part on the big oven
and departed with $275 of my hard-earned money.  Sigh.
Well it was cheaper than buying a new oven. [Thanks
Selene for the generous offer!]  Now I will have to
save up for repairing the small oven ... But at least
I have a working oven!!!!! HUZZAH!!!

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.