Hospitality in South Downs (was Re: SC - With a Curtsey . . . )

Nicholas Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Thu Aug 31 08:09:30 PDT 2000

>>> Catherine Deville<catdeville at mindspring.com> 8/31/00 9:01:03 AM >>>
Oh!  not at all... it's just that I'm stuck out here in Woodstock for right
now with limited access to a vehicle (that's supposed to change between now
and January, when we plan to move back inside the perimeter so that I can
access Marta while the hubby has the car if I need to go somewhere), so I
have limited access to things like *hardcopy* resources.  I have been to
South Downs feasts before <BG>... I *know* that you have some wonderous
talent here.  I'm just a bit shy about using people as resources when we
haven't even been introduced yet ;-)  >>>>>>>>>

We are not a shy lot, to say the least.  There are at least 8 of us who will spontaneously burst into fits of culinary babble if not involved in some intellectually stimulating culinary discourse on a regular basis.  I speak for my self (and probably most others in the area) in saying that you may approach us at any time, anywhere to talk, introduce, ask questions and advice.  I love my food . . . it is what I do.  I love sharing it with others and building their love and knowledgeof medieval food and its preparations.  ((It's also sort of a responsibility for me that comes with the Velvet Owl and Scarlet Star.))

fra niccolo difrancesco