SC - Persion cooking

Tara Sersen tsersen at nni.com
Fri Dec 1 10:03:41 PST 2000

>Sorry for the obscure humor reference.

*I* got it ;)

>I don't think I'd enjoy the super hot sauces although I do prefer

I've bought some, and found that they have two great uses:

1) giving to drunks to sample (haven't done this one since college, but it was
quite enjoyable back then...)
2) giving things a great, quick kick.  We used to put a drop of it in a shot
of tequila or vodka.  Or, a drop or two in marinades and other things we were
whipping up quickly.

>spicy food. In fact with all of this talk about Persian food lately I
>may go have some Indian food for lunch. Perhaps a nice Vindaloo.

mmm....  I wish I had decided to work from the office today instead of from
home, because there are no Indian restaurants within miles of home, but there
is one two miles from work.  Oh, well.  Dinner tomorrow maybe :)

- -Magdalena vander Brugghe