Bubble and Squeak (OOP) Was Re: SC - Boxing Day Recipes?

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Fri Dec 1 13:15:34 PST 2000

I don't know about anybody else but any sort of kitchen implement my
mom had that used a suction cup to hold it to the table didn't work
very well.  This machine sounds sort of like a watered down squeezo
or vittorio press which I don't think costs that much more and they
attach to the table with a metal clamp sort of thing.

Have you seen a picture of it.  I am having a hard time picturing
what this machine looks like.  It's probably getting overloaded by
the picture in my head of what a squeezo looks like.

	angeline