SC - Hot sauces

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 17:40:16 PST 2000

>I don't think I'd enjoy the super hot sauces although I do prefer
>spicy food. In fact with all of this talk about Persian food lately I
>may go have some Indian food for lunch. Perhaps a nice Vindaloo.
>
>Gunthar

Well, Inner Beauty isn't all that hot, especially the regular. I can
eat it with a spoon straight from the bottle. And Inner Beauty "Real
Hot" isn't all *that* hot, although it is hotter than regular and i
probably wouldn't just eat it with a spoon. I find it much less
annoying than, say, Tabasco, which just tastes like capsicinated
vinegar. But at least Tabasco has the virtue of making that tomato
flavored corn syrup called Heinz ketsup more palatable, when eating
in an average American type restaurant.

Happy Fun Anahita