SC - Fw: Growing Under Cold Frames

Philippa Alderton phlip at morganco.net
Sat Dec 2 08:27:55 PST 2000

When we were in germany,. the more interesting grocery
stores over there carried flavored ketchup. One was a
tropical flavor, which had (i think) mangoes and
pineaple. The one I really like was the curry Ketchup.
It was really good.
Nisha

>Tabasco has the virtue of making that tomato
>flavored corn syrup called Heinz ketsup more
palatable, when eating
>in an average American type restaurant.

Right before we moved, our regular grocery began
carrying already
hotted up
Heinz, yum! But I haven't found it here.