SC - Period fried foody

harper@idt.net harper at idt.net
Sun Dec 3 18:26:15 PST 2000

Hmmmm Now wait a tic...
I was told the other day that the cut off date was extended to 1650 to
allow for the Rapier Fighters...
Even though I have seen evidence of Rapiers before 1600 (or at least I
think I have,...)
So what is the date and was it changed?
Regardless of that I will volunteer to try and take care of all those
servings that scream, "It's Not Period." I mean I am sure that this will
be a dreadful sacrifice that I am making (NOT), but I will endeavor to
suffer in silence. *(or at least to make the happy little noises a
little more quietly.)  And then waddle off to do about 3000 situps....