SC - Finding the SPCA

Etain1263@aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Mon Dec 4 12:55:03 PST 2000

> Ah, Gunthar, there's no getting around it. We're going to have to drag you
> down to SPCA, for breakfast (in daylight, yet, Oh Lost One ;-)

Yes you will. Maybe bring a map to the Ansteorran encampment sometime.

> And I'll make
> you up a batch of Frijoles Negros con Huevos- black beans with tomatoes,
> onions, garlic, and hot peppers, mixed, then baked with a couple of eggs
> broken over top, and grated cheese over all, with maybe a side of cornbread
> or tortillas......

Sounds kind of what I made for myself the other night. It was very yum.

> OK, SPCA, we need signs so Gunthar can find us- about 20 or so will do,
> saying, "Gunthar this way" and, "No, Gunthar, the other way" and perhaps he
> can find us......you do read, don't you, Gunthar?

I read quite well. The monks taught me when I was recovering from a broken leg
caused by being kicked by a mule in the Holy Land.
And I'm sure the signs will bring much interest to the assembled Pennsic
populace.

> ;-)
>
> Phlip

Grrrrrr.