SC - middle-eastern spices

Christina van Tets cjvt at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 03:03:37 PST 2000

Maeve asked:
> Is anyone on these lists in Ireland (or spent time there?)  I apologize for
> the cross postings.
>
> There is a good possibility that we will be going to Dublin(My company might
> be sending me to a training session, and Bill would go with me....)

Unlike for Paris or London, I don't think I have too much on medieval
points of interest in Dublin. But this file in the CULTURES section of
my Florilegium might be worth looking through:
Ireland-msg       (47K)  2/18/00    Irish culture, dress. Points of interest.

Sounds like a neat opportunity.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net