SC - Holidays

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Tue Dec 5 08:39:57 PST 2000

hey all from Anne-Marie
on my recent trip to Paris, I went to the Cluny (duh :)), the medieval
museum. Its near the Sorbonne and the Pantheon.

they had a fair selection of medieval and medievaloide cookbooks, as well
as tons of books on medieval gardens. I picked up a translation of le
Menagier de Paris for CHEAP! ok, they're all in french,but hey! :)

have fun...
- --AM