SC - Chocolate

lilinah@earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 5 10:53:35 PST 2000

Greetings,
    I appologize for taking up space in the mailboxes of those that this does not apply to but to all members of the Rhydderich Hael that are on this list I announce the following:
    We have started an egroup for the barony that wil be used to pass announcements, requests, information and the likes and the best part... ITS FREE. Just go to http://egroups.com to sign up and then go to http://www.egroups.com/group/Rhydderich_Hael to subscribe to our group. To apply this to event cooks it would allow you the opportunity to seek kitchen volunteers before the event as well as a few other things.
    Thanks
    Phil de Sancto Martino