SC - Excellent Small Cakes, Digby

BaronessaIlaria@aol.com BaronessaIlaria at aol.com
Tue Dec 5 13:02:58 PST 2000

Eden wrote:
> back in May we had a discussion of Hordiate/Orchata recipes and it was
> mentioend that there were versions of this recipe in the Sent Sovi

> does anyone have these already translated into English by chance?

No, but I can take a look at it tonight.

> I can look at the medieval catalan & get an idea of where the recipe is
> going from my knowledge of Italian, but not the full thing...

I find that knowing French and Spnish is a help in puzzling out Catalan.  Also,
there's an online dictionary at:
http://www.grec.net/home/cel/dicc.htm

The definitions are in Catalan, but it's still something of a help.

Brighid

This message was sent through IDT.
http://www.idt.net/