SC - Gazpacho?

lilinah@earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 6 00:30:06 PST 2000

Hi!  I got mine through Acanthus books, Acanthusbk at aol.com ,
http://www.acanthus-books.com

Sykes is pulling your leg. Acanthus also carries Stuart Press 'books', such
as they are -- stapled pamphlets of Stuart Peachey's own writings, about 20
titles in all. Topics include Salads, Pies, Roasts, etc., with each given
its own pamphlet. He's also reprinted a number of 16th & 17th c. cookbooks
in softcover.

Check out Acanthus' online catalog & don't drool on your keyboard.

Regards,

Cindy

>Mina;
>Sykes Sutlery claims to be the sole USA agent for Stuart Press
>books...apparently Stuart publishes military and other books in England.
>Sykes does not list the cook book you are looking for but they probably have
>access to it --their addy is http://sykesutler.home.att.net/intro.htm

\\><snip>
>> Does anyone know where I can find this book?
\
<snip>>> >> >From The Complete Receipt Book of Ladie Elynor Fetiplace,
1604. Rpt.