SC - olives in period spanish recipes?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 6 11:33:12 PST 2000

	Although I lived in the UK twenty-something years ago, I don't
remember
	what's there or how it has changed.  Any recommendations as to shops
or
	historical sites that are a "must see" would also be appreciated.
	Thank you.
	Gwendolen

York and York Minster are lovely, and the York Museum is good, but I'm told
the Jorvik (?) Viking Museum is overated and frustrating (it's one of those
whip-you-round-in-a-cart things where you can't stop and drool).
There is a page (or two or three) about visiting London on our Shirewebpage
the including names of some good restaurants (obligatory food content).
Have a look and if you have any further questions, you can email me
privately.

Al Servizio Vostro, e del Sogno
Lucrezia

Lady Lucrezia-Isabella di Freccia   |  mka Tina Nevin
Thamesreach Shire, The Isles, Drachenwald | London, UK
mailto:thorngrove at yahoo.com | http://www.geocities.com/~thorngrove
"There is no doubt that great leaders prefer hard drinkers to good
versifiers" - Aretino, 1536

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not
an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
at postmaster at caci.co.uk

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.