SC - Re: US bars UK

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 7 18:46:51 PST 2000

Anahita wrote:
>  > It is tapioca. Tapioca is made of sago. Tapioca comes in a number of
>>  sizes, from the tiny kind typical in the US, to large ones the size
>>  of pearls used in Southeast Asia. It may well be the latter the
>>  recipe calls for, since it says to soak them overnight, which you
>  > don't need to do with the tiny US kind.

Ma'af, Tuan Bear, tatapi dalam bahasa Indonesia namanya tapioca itu
sagu atau sago. Saya hidup disana kira-kira dua tahun dan waktu saya
di Indonesia saya beri sago itu disana sering. Sago itu tapioca di
Indonesia.

OK, translation:

Excuse me, (honorific) Bear, but in the Indonesian language the word
for tapioca is sagu or sago. I lived there approximately two years
and while i lived in Indonesia i bought sago there numerous times.
"Sago" is tapioca in Indonesia.

Anahita