SC - regional american food

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Dec 12 03:56:18 PST 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From:  Phillipa
> Gwynydd, Please restate your quesion. In view of what I wrote, I don't
> understand why you are asking what you asked.

Like I said, blame my brother - it was just meant as a harmless pun.  It
didn't occur to me until after I had posted it that it might cause offence
since I have no doubt that Moses Maimonides was probably a very Godly man.
It was merely a play on the God or mammon quote.  If it caused offence, I do
apologise.  This was not my intent.  Of course, it might just not have been
funny ...

Gwynydd (who thinks she might just saunter over to the Rock to join her
brother ...)