SC - RE: Foreign language posts

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Dec 12 19:56:27 PST 2000

In a message dated 12/12/00 11:34:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
serian at uswest.net writes:

<< The only thing that I don't like so well is IF people were
 having conversations in a foreign language on list without
 translating - but this hasn't happened.

 Serian >>

I see your point but OTOH  our conversations in English are foreign to some
on the list. The World Wide Web is really not a place to insist that
conversations in one language is better than another although it may be very
convenient for those that speak the tongue as a native. Many conversations
are held in French on the Bonsai list. Us Englih speaking participants (who
are the majority, BTW) simply delete the thread  or try to pick out what we
can. :-) This does not happen often but no one ever seems to mind.

Ras