SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2848 - to Lord Ras OT

Devra@aol.com Devra at aol.com
Wed Dec 13 10:51:15 PST 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Jadwiga Zajaczkowa

> Ok, so I wasn't following this. Is this Christmas Pudding a period recipe?

I would be very surprised it is.  I should have put the OOP tag on it, I
only didn't because I had already posted about 5 recipes and I forgot that
some people don't read all the posts.  *grin* I can't imagine just deleting
something without reading it!

I posted these recipes because Olwen had asked for some steamed pudding
recipes.  Apart from anything else, I have a feeling that allspice is a New
World berry, although I could be wrong - I didn't check out the history in
my search.

Gwynydd