SC - Off Topic: Muggles for Harry Potter

KallipygosRed@aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Wed Dec 13 14:55:39 PST 2000

OK....so then where did the kind I mix in with cheddar and mayo to make my
sandwich spread get their name...another kind of pepper?  Yes, I know it is of
the capiscum family, most of which are referred to as peppers, but why, if the
one I know as pimento is sweet, would they have called it by the male, or
stronger name?

Kiri