non-member submission - Re: SC - Cider Sauce Experiments

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 18:33:18 PST 2000

margali wrote:

> Why would anybody want to ban the Harry Potter books? They are charming
> [i even have all 4 as e-books in my computer so I don't have to fight
> for them with my lord husband;-)  ]

Oh, didn't you know? It's so obvious! They foster belief in witchcraft
and Satanism.

<Wouldn't it be nice of the people who come up with this stuff actually
read the material they are blasting? But then it limits your thinking to
be acquainted with the truth, which is why ignorance is such a good
policy. Look at what it's done for organized religion's reaction to "The
Life of Brian", "The Last Temptation of Christ," and the recent
supposedly blasphemous exhibition at the Brooklyn Museum.>

Adamantius (exposed to too many Jesuits during the formative years)
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com