SC - Off Topic: Muggles for Harry Potter

Baph2 Baph at thornapple.co.uk
Sun Dec 17 00:31:24 PST 2000

A while back I thought I remember someone here mentioning that Goya
made a bitter orange juice.

A month or two ago, I found some Goya Naranja Agria Bitter Orange
Marinade.

The ingredients list is: water, orange juice concentrate, citric acid,
Seville orange essence, Seville orange oil, grapefruit extract,
perservatives,  1/20th of 1% potassium sorbate, 1/20th of 1% sodium
benzoate and 1/50th of 1% sulphur dioxide.

So, not quite pure Seville (bitter) orange juice. It does taste good.
I've been adding some to my softdrinks.

However, I'm wondering if Goya makes a pure Seville orange juice, or
whether this is the best I'm going to find.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net