SC - re cheddary

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Sun Dec 17 11:32:04 PST 2000

> again a mix up between christian and pagan -

Uh-huh. I think 99% of the people on this list are aware of it-- and how
appalled most of us witches would be to have someone come to us wanting
learn witchcraft based on the Harry Potter books.

However, there are a bunch of [derogatory noun deleted] out there in the
world who actually believe that the Harry Potter books either promote
witchcraft, Satanism, and/or violence; and those people managed to make
the Harry Potter books the most challenged/censored/banned books of 1999,
according to the American Library Association. Which is where the _Muggles
for Harry Potter_ association comes in, ok?

Apologies to my fellow listmembers, didn't mean to provoke yet another
blooming pagan infomercial.

- -- Jadwiga/Jenne
(librarian, scadian, witch, and generally harmless wierdo.)
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Our kingdom is a garden and such gardens are not made/By singing "Oh how
beautiful!" and sitting in the shade..." --Kipling, "Glory of the Garden"