SC - SCA-Cooks traffic

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 17 11:55:40 PST 2000

>If you still can't find any at a reasonable price,

Smart & Final is my new favorite place!  I got there too late in the day to
really explore it--I had a couple of late afternoon freeway miles between me
and an actual appointment.  They did have 1 lb jars of cherries for about
$4, much better!  Last night I made Bishop's Bread and all is right with my
little Christmas World.  I'll go back there next month, I particularly want
to compare dairy prices.  The woman in line behind me appeared to be
stockpiling cheese etc. and I struck up a conversation.  She said S&F had
the best prices on dairy, and that the milk is actually Alta-Dena brand
(rBHT free).   We go through 4 gallons of milk a week--no osteoporosis in my
girls' future!

Bonne