SC - Looking for Constance

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Mon Dec 18 03:16:08 PST 2000

Bonne of Traquair wrote:

>  The warehouse store membership has always put me off from Costco and
> Sams, but Smart and Final is supposed to be the same sort of thing w/out the
> fee.

You shouldn't avoid them.  The prices are well worth the membership fee, which,
after a few visits will be more than paid for by what you save.  We got a
gorgeous beef tenderloin for a dinner party we had weekend before last from BJ's
(same idea), and it was absolutely wonderful...and cost substantially less than
it would have at our local Giant or Safeway.  We do most of our feast shopping
at either Sam's, Costco or BJ's...and generally get very high quality food at a
good savings!

Kiri