SC - small brag

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 18 16:52:53 PST 2000

This past Saturday was our local Winter Court event here in the Barony of
Three Rivers, Calontir (mka St. Louis, MO).  Among other contests, there was
one for period non-alcoholic drinks.  I entered my redaction for "clarea de
agua" (water clary) from De Nola... and won.  Now I am the proud owner of a
bar of Ghirardelli's milk chocolate, some blackcurrant tea bags, a pair of
very nice ceramic tumblers, some sekanjabin syrup, a lovely book of medieval
poetry, and some bragging rights.

In other news, I will be entering my translation of De Nola in the Queen's
Prize Tourney in January.  Depending on the feedback I get, I will do some
final tweaking to the text, and have it ready for publication soon after
(possibly March).

More news to come.

Vicente