SC - Re: Persian lemons

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Dec 19 04:00:01 PST 2000

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Adamantius commented:
> > I hope this makes sense, I've just burned one of my hands, and am trying
> > to keep this short.
>
> Sigh. It was bound to happen sometime. Especially to guys who leap into
> hot convection ovens. :-) Didn't we just have a thread about children in
> the kitchen. :-) :-)
>
> Adamantius, I hope your hand is feeling better now. Best wishes on it
> healing ok.

Yes, Master A- do take care!

HOWEVER- a note to Gunthar- I never got the original note. And I looked
through my trash bin- two days worth (yup- I need to empty it) and it is
not there. Only one note from Master A have I found, about a TV show. I
noticed the volume was low- now I know that not all of my mail is coming
through. Is there a problem? did something bounce? Should I go whack a
telephone pole or something?

'Lainie
grumpy 'cause Christmas is almost here and things on the Dad front are
still up in the air and I can't get my @#$%^&* ex-husband to make a
&^%$#@ decision about where the kids will go for the holiday!