SC - SCAdians on FoodTV tonight...

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Dec 19 02:33:21 PST 2000

>HOWEVER- a note to Gunthar- I never got the original note. And I looked
>through my trash bin- two days worth (yup- I need to empty it) and it is
>not there. Only one note from Master A have I found, about a TV show. I
>noticed the volume was low- now I know that not all of my mail is coming
>through. Is there a problem? did something bounce? Should I go whack a
>telephone pole or something?

I've also been noticing a) an unusual paucity of messages, and b) apparantly
missing messages.  I asked a question a few days ago, and received one answer
privately that referenced a public answer that I had not recieved.  I figured
it was my own fault - I'd probably deleted it by accident.  But, I couldn't
find it in my trash file either.

- -Magdalena vander Brugghe