SC - FoodTV (long!)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Dec 19 08:05:14 PST 2000

> Well, I just got finished watching it.  It wasn't terrible, but I just
> have to ask, if these folks are in the SCA, why did they have to get
> FoodTV to put on a feast for them?

Christianna, I guess you weren't on the list when this first came up, with
the Food Network contacting the SCA about doing a medieval show. So you
wouldn't know that they didn't 'have to get FoodTV to put on a feast for
them' -- they were asked by FoodTV to participate in a segment on medieval
food. Shows how misleading TV can be.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Our kingdom is a garden and such gardens are not made/By singing "Oh how
beautiful!" and sitting in the shade..." --Kipling, "Glory of the Garden"