SC - Seville oranges- the first experiement

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Dec 20 18:47:08 PST 2000

I believe the people who are offended by this books have lost their sense of
humor.  They have forgotten how to laugh at themselves and there lives.

I am a 'Born Again Christian' and I loved the books.  I put quote marks
around how I describe myself as I do not froth at the bible about my
beliefs. O also believe in the Constitution of the US, and/or is it in the
Bill of Rights- no censorship, freedom of religion.

Lady Jana