SC - Zampone

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Dec 21 18:32:26 PST 2000

Sorry just got around to replying the stuff I was talking about doesn't seem
like the deli version.  This of a medium rare london broil cut in strips
marinated in something like italian dressing without the thickness or the
sweetness.  Fairly shard viegar taste, garlic  and maybe basil oregano.
Much fresher than any of the deli Italian Roast beef.  Very tender.  Any
thoughts?
Maddalena