SC - Zampone

margali margali at 99main.com
Fri Dec 22 09:41:01 PST 2000

Ok- I crashed early last night. Been cleaning and I was tired.

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> "Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> > Boiled sausage? Where would you put if when you drive out onto the ice
> > during the half? I'd think it would be a problem if you spilled any, and
> > it would stick to the skate blades....
>
> Hah! HAH!!!!
>
> Half, you say? HALF??? What half??? Half-time in a figure-skating
> tournament? A hockey game has three periods, ma'am!

How'm I to know? I live in Oregon, where ice rinks mean people who take
bats to the knees of other skaters.

> Adamantius, fan of the team with both the most goals scored _and_ the
> most goals scored against, in the NHL, and foaming at the mouth while
> making yet another batch of emergency Christmas cookies between 1 and 2
> AM. Bah, humbug! Are there no prisons?

For people who a refoolish enough to bake in the missle of the night?
You didn't hurt yourself again, did you Master A?

> > Oh.
> >
> > _Never mind_....  :-D
> >
> > 'Lainie
> > (who's hair looks suspiciously like Rosanne Rosannadanna today...)

> Adamantius, realizing with a blinding flash that there are probably now
> people on the Cooks' List who don't remember Roseanne Roseannadanna

Now the hockey reprimand is one thing- I can take that. But did you have
to suggest that I'm old?!?

Roseanne was tres cool. And Miss Emily Litella was a scream too. And the
Coneheads and...

ACK! IT WAS A QUARTER-CENTURY AGO! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Having a 'fogey' moment,

'Lainie