SC - Zampone

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 22 14:10:43 PST 2000

Treacle can be acquired in this country as well.  I have found it at various
speciality grocery stores.  Here locally (DC area) we have Fresh Fields and
Sutton Place Gourmet, both of which carry it.  I have also found it, on
occasion, at the gourmet shop at the Williamsburg Pottery...which leads me to
believe that you can find it in gourmet grocery stores most anywhere.  I don't
have a Baker's Catalogue in front of me, but wouldn't be surpirsed if they
carried it as well.

Kiri