SC - Bread question--OOP, but yummy

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Dec 22 20:17:27 PST 2000

> Philip & Susan Troy wrote:
> > "Laura C. Minnick" wrote:
> > > Boiled sausage? Where would you put if when you drive out onto the ice
> > > during the half? I'd think it would be a problem if you spilled any, and
> > > it would stick to the skate blades....
> >
> > Hah! HAH!!!!
> >
> > Half, you say? HALF??? What half??? Half-time in a figure-skating
> > tournament? A hockey game has three periods, ma'am!
>
> How'm I to know? I live in Oregon, where ice rinks mean people who take
> bats to the knees of other skaters.
>
> 'Lainie

You mean there's a different type of hockey game? As in "I went to see
a fight, but a hockey game broke out!"?

Adamantius, thanks for answering this gentles question. This "Zampone"
actually sounds rather interesting. I imagine there is even less chance
of finding it down here in Texas than there is in New Jersey. :-(
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net